The Ranch Hotel offers 14 comfortable and affordable 3.5 star guest rooms. Each room comes with air-conditioning, remote controlled colour plasma televisions, en-suite bathrooms, bar fridges, tea and coffee making facilities and a complimentary breakfast in room. Free WIFI is available to all guests throughout the hotel and in room.
Guests have access to all of the facilities that The Ranch Hotel offers, including the family friendly bistro, which provides regular weekly specials for diners to enjoy. Adults can bask in the summer sun on one of the three outdoor balconies, while kids can amuse themselves in the kids play area and arcade room.
Located just a short 10 minute walk from the Macquarie University Train Station, The Ranch ideally located for guests wanting to visit Macquarie Business Park, or friends and family visiting Macquarie University, Macquarie Hospital, Curzon Hall and Sydney Olympic Park.
For our guest’s convenience, The Ranch Hotel provides a complimentary local shuttle within 5 kilometres from Wednesday to Saturday after 6pm.
Guests please note:
Our Nightclub operates here every Wednesday night until 3am therefore accommodation guests may hear noise until approximately 3.30am on this night.
Accommodation rooms are located on a second story and unfortunately we do not have wheelchair access or a lift.
- Check In: 2pm
- Check Out: 10am
- Reception open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- After these hours please see the manager at the bar for check ins.
- All guests must produce a valid photo ID and a pre authorisation will be performed on a valid credit card at check-in.
- Please note a surcharge of 1.5% will apply to all credit card payments including Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit, American Express and Diners Club
- Free WIFI available throughout the Hotel
- Conference & Meeting Facilities
- On-site parking
- Free WIFI available
- Air Conditioning
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Bar Fridge
- Complimentary breakfast
- Non-smoking or smoking rooms available upon request
Sydney Airport (approximately 30km/ 30 minute drive): Get onto General Holmes Drive then take the Cahill Expressway through Lane Cove Tunnel. Turn left onto Epping Road and we are on the corner or Epping and Herring Road.
Macquarie University Train Station and the Bus Station less then 1km away (approximately ten minutes walk).
Driving from Parramatta: Take Victoria Road (S40) then turn left onto Lane Cove Road, then right onto Herring Street.
Things to do
- Sydney CBD only 15 minutes away
- Macquarie Shopping Centre
- Macquarie Ice Rink
- Macquarie University
- Curzon Hall
- Homebush Sydney Olympic Park
- Top Ryde Shopping Centre
- Taronga Zoo